Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wishful Wednesday


This Wed, instead of a Wordless Wednesday, I am deciding to participate in Wishful Wednesday! I wish I was going on a vacation to...Ireland. I don't really know why, but I have always wanted to go to Ireland. The funny thing is, when I met Josh, he had always wanted to go to Ireland too! He says someday we will go! I can't wait! Look how beautiful it looks!


We would go to Pubs! I have this idea that it would be so fun to go to an Irish Pub, I can picture their awesome accents as we chat it up with the locals!


We could try and find a 4 leaf clover!



I totally wish I was going to Ireland tomorrow (kid free...of course!).

3 comments:

McClure Family said...

um, me too!! {kid free of course..lol}

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

A kid free vacation would probably be amazing for you, and I want to go to Ireland too!!

Mrs P! said...

I hope you get to go someday!!
mum