Monday, October 5, 2009

Pretty Pretty Princess

Pretty Pretty Princess was a game that I LOVED when I was a little girl! I remember me and my sister's playing it all together! We have the Cinderella version for my girls...how cool is that, a Cinderella version! They LOVE playing with it! Well, they don't actually "play" the game, they just put the pieces on! What would you expect from a 3 yr and 2 yr old though! They crack me up all the time how different they are. The way they play with this game is an example of the difference between them.

Aydia especially is loving Pretty Pretty Princess right now. She loves to get as many pieces on as she can.

Riley likes to wear just a few pieces, like how an adult would! She will get one pair of earrings, a ring, a necklace, and a bracelet and she is done. She also likes to do this with the little tiny shoes. (They kind of creep me out. I have this thing where if things are supposed to be a certain size, but are made into something REALLY tiny, it is creepy to me...weird, I know.)

Sweet little sisters playing so sweet together!

7 comments:

McClure Family said...

i guess i wasnt a normal girl. i have no idea what that game is. LOL! looks super cute and fun though!

Josie said...

oh my gosh I LOVED that game too! I need to get that if I ever see it!

Kerbi said...

I loved that game too! So cool that they have a Cinderella version!
AND...I did go to ACU...did you? I also thought you looked familiar! I was suppossed to graduate in 2006 but I went for a victory lap and graduated in 2007!

Kerbi said...

Small crazy world! I was an education major. My husband graduated in 2005 with a buisness degree. Were you in club? I was not but all of my roommates were siggies.

Alexandra said...

I completely forgot about that game until right now!!!! lol. how fun!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I am an ACU girl too and found you through the Hardwicks blog :)

Jacci said...

ohhh fun! Scarlett would LOVE this! Where did you get it?