Friday, October 23, 2009

Random baby stuff!

This is just a randomness of baby stuff! Right now as I sit here typing, Zeke is totally kicking my bladder over and over, it is really crazy feeling. This little guy is a mover, he moves all the time. I am starting to feel it in the middle of the night, not quite yet strong enough to KEEP me awake, but it does wake me sometimes. We had a 4D sono the other day and he would NOT stop moving around. We volunteered to let someone do training for the sonogram on us and I am sure it was quite difficult since he would not be still! She had a hard time getting the certain measurements that she was supposed to be getting...crazy boy!

We bought this cute little hat off of Etsy! I can't wait for him to wear it!


My sister sent this outfit! Is it not the cutest little thing ever!


This is the design that Josh made for the rocking horse he wants to make for Ezekiel! It will be made out of steel pipe!


These pictures are from our 4D sonogram that we had the other day! You can see his sweet little face!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I cried when I saw his little face!! I can't make out the 2nd pic, tho. Can you explain it to me?? mum

Jo Brock said...

Click on the second picture so it will be bigger. you can see his hands over his eyes, and then his nose and mouth. The big part on the left of the picture is my placenta.

Mrs P! said...

OK, got it!! Thanks, Jo!

McClure Family said...

oh i cant wait to meet him!! how exciting!!

Jacci said...

the rocking horse will be amazing! Love the hat, scarlett had one when she was little and oh my gosh it was so adorable! i never wanted to take it off her.