Thursday, October 15, 2009

Daddy soccer time!r

One Saturday morning, daddy took the girls out to give mom a break! He took them to Dick's to buy soccer balls, then off to the soccer field! They had a blast! He said they were actually pretty good...for a 2 yr old and a 3 yr old! He made them put their hands behind their backs so that they would not be tempted to touch the ball (he is so hardcore!). I would LOVE it if my girls played soccer, it is one of my fav's and I played in high school!






4 comments:

Jacci said...

They look like they had a blast! Thanks for the sweet comment yesterday. I know what you mean...I bet us and our girls would have so much fun together!! :)

Alexandra said...

those pics are so cute! i love the one of them with their foot on the ball!! :)

Stephani said...

So cute!!! My boys love their soccer time with daddy, too! Your girls are adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Great pics! Great dad :)
mum