Saturday, October 3, 2009

Scarf Swap

I participated in a scarf swap that Meredith held! I haven't always been one to wear scarves, but let me tell you, that has changed! Thanks to Kerbi, I now am a huge fan! I freaking love the scarf she got me! It is as if we have known each other for years (we actually don't know each other at all!). If I was looking for a scarf, I would most definitely pick this one out! I LOVE it!



I hope that she likes the one I sent her just as much as I like mine! She told me she loves color and she really loves wearing scarves in the winter with her white winter coat! Here is what I picked out for her!

Look how awesome this looks against white!



Kerbi, thank you so much for the scarf, I love it! It was fun swapping with you! Meredith, let's do another one!

3 comments:

Josie said...

That is super cute! So excited for your news of having a little boy!

the tichenor family said...

love both of the scarves!! thanks so much for playing. i put your link on my post so everyone can see!! havea great weekend...

Kerbi said...

I am so so happy that you love your scarf! I LOVE the one you got me. I am not even kidding when I blogged about almost buying this EXACT one!

Thank you again!!