Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My little teenager


Last night, Riley gets this grin on her face and starts laughing. She says to me, "Last night, I had a dream. There were two of us riding in a car (giggle, grin, hehe!)." I asked her who it was. "It was me and Gavin (a friend from church)! I was driving and he was riding." I say, "Oh yeah, where did you guys go?" "(Giggle, grin, hehe) We went to a restaurant, we were on a date." "Oh really, did you have a good time?" I asked her. "(Giggle, grin, hehe) Yeah, and then we got married and you and daddy and Sandi and Drue (his parents) and Nonnie and Emmy and Aydia were all in our wedding and we lived happily ever after, hehe!"

I seriously felt like I was talking to my boy crazy, giggling, teenage daughter about her first date!

Oh Riley, what are we going to do with you!

4 comments:

Jacci said...

oh gosh, too cute. yesterday scarlett told carson "carson I just love you sooo much." our little girls are growing up! haha

Abbie said...

Love it!! Ha!

Kerbi said...

So cute! She is growing up too fast!

Mrs P! said...

I love that girl!!