Sunday, November 1, 2009

6 months!

This is me and my friend who is due 5 days before me! She is having a girl! It is so fun being pregnant with a good friend!
Man, do I look tired or what?!


I am officially 6 months pregnant! Less than 16 weeks to go (hopefully)! It is flying by. I am just now entering the "tired phase." I feel tired all. the. time. I am also starting to get back aches...not fun. I have peed myself when I sneezed twice...that is fun. Luckily I was at home both times. My pregnant brain is definitely here with me all the time as well. I am trying to keep enjoying this pregnancy, but I just feel ready to have my body back and to meet our little boy!

Look at these adorable socks that Aunt Lenzie and Uncle Andrew bought for Zeke! I love them!

4 comments:

McClure Family said...

cute preggo ladies!!

jordanandrachel said...

How VERY exciting for you!! You are such a great mom=) I cannot wait to see your new addition!!!

Jacci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jacci said...

love the new blog layout and I bursted out laughing at "I've peed myself twice sneezing" - that's awesome, and sorry, I had to tell Robert why I was laughing! You're such a cute little preggy. :)