Monday, November 2, 2009

My little candy vultures!

Aydia is obviously, and LSU Cheerleader (not that we really care about LSU, but it was given to us from some friends for their dress up clothes and instead of being like a normal child and wanting to pick something at the store when I took them to do that, she said, "I don't need it, I have one at home! Nice, can you always be this conscious of mom and dad's pocket book, that would be great, thanks! Haha!) Riley is Dora!

We went to a Halloween party on Friday with a bunch of our friends from church and I dressed up as Juno...kinda fitting, right!?
Look at all these candy vultures!


The girls had a lot of fun on Halloween, we invited a bunch of friends over and all went trick-or-treating in our neighborhood! Aydia didn't really understand what was going on at first, but she got the gist of it real quick once people started giving her candy! Of course, Riley was running to every house and had remembered from last year what happened! It was so cute, when the people would answer the door, Riley would say, "Happy trick or treaty!"

4 comments:

Jacci said...

I looove the Juno costume! The girls look adorable as always. Glad you all had fun!!

Kerbi said...

You and the girls looked so cute in your costumes! I love the new blog look too!

Abbie said...

Love that Aydia "didn't need" a costume!!!

Mrs P! said...

Candy vultures!! I had a couple little ones who reached in the bowl while I was putting candy in their bags!! Talk about vultures!