Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby post!

Still feeling pretty good! Changes in my pregnancy as of the last couple of weeks are, shortness of breath is coming and going. I am getting a little bit more tired, definitely have less energy, but still a decent amount (at least enough to function)! I have a constant leg cramp in my left leg and sometimes in my right as well. Heartburn is still being called "permaburn" around here since it NEVER goes away...literally, everything gives me heartburn. I can feel Zeke moving a lot, and he is definitely getting strong. He lays really low most of the time, so I feel a lot of pressure. He always starts moving when he hears Riley's voice, it is sweet! The headaches are still hanging around, but they are totally manageable. I am so thankful that I have made it to 26 weeks and am not feeling uncomfortable yet. I know it is coming, so I am cherishing my body not being in pain all the time.

This is my 26 week picture (6 1/2 months!)


We have been working on Ezekiel's room. We still have several things to do, but it is looking great so far, I love it! Here is a sneak peak!


This is the love of my life right now!

9 comments:

Kerbi said...

You look stunning! Can't wait for Zeke to arrive!

The King Family said...

I agree- you do look great! I LOVE the owl's! What a cute idea! Is that carnation instant breakfast hehe- my fav!

McClure Family said...

did josh make that milk? that doesnt look like the recommended 12 sec pour! LOL!!

you look great!! cant wait to meet z!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Aww show more of the room :)

Michelle said...

visiting from jacci's blog. you look great at 26 weeks! i'm 29 weeks, and have started the back pain, but thankfully no heartburn...yet!!

your girls are precious!

Mrs P! said...

lovin the owls and the color combo!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.