Monday, November 30, 2009

7 months!

I have officially entered my 3rd trimester! Crazy! I only have 12ish weeks before I meet my baby boy! I can't wait! I got my glucose test done today...have not heard back about it yet, but hopefully I passed! I also got my rhogam shot today (I am rh negative) in the booty...OUCH. That stuff is thick! Not a whole lot has seemed to change since I transitioned into my 3rd trimester. I can tell Ezekiel is getting bigger and stronger and he is still measuring a little big, about a week ahead! His most active time of the day is between 9pm and midnight, which I am sure will not change when he is born. I have been looking into water births and really think I am going to end up choosing a water birth! If anyone has any experience with them, let me know! Here is my 28 week picture (7 months!).

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

ohhh a water birth! that would be cool. I would love to do that one day...if we have more kids ;)

a good friend of mine chooses to do water births. here is her blog in case you want to email her. I know she would love to talk to you about it:

http://www.meghannjones.blogspot.com/

Rhianna said...

I labored in the water for a while and really liked it, but I wasn't able to deliver in the tub because it wasn't free standing on three sides. Where will you be delivering?