Thursday, September 10, 2009

Top 10 baby names...



Spearmint is hosting a top 10 baby names list, and so I thought that since I am expecting baby #3, it is right up my alley to play along!

Top 10 Girls:
1. Harlow
2. Capri
3. Piper
4. Blair
5.Emerson
6. Hazel
7. Macie
8. Eliza
9. Reese
10. Harper

Top 10 Boys:
1.Blaine
2. Finn
3. Roman
4. Potter (this was my maiden name!)
5. Mason
6. Cohen
7. Liam
8. Ezekiel
9. Joshua (as a middle name, because it is my husband's name!)
10. Emerson

Depending on what we have, our baby's name is in there! I will reveal our name when we find out what we are having in 2 weeks! (Some of you know, don't spill the beans!).

9 comments:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love love Harlow!!!

Sarah said...

I love your names. I keep trying to get my hubby to go for Harper.

McClure Family said...

harlow and harper = greatness!

blaine and cohen are my fav for the boys! cute!!!

the tichenor family said...

Super cute names, we have a lot of similar girl names!! Can't wait to hear what you're having.

Alexandra said...

how fun!!!! I am partial to hazel ;)

Anonymous said...

I am partial to whatever you choose! Ha ha mum

maria b said...

My votes are for Liam, that was our second choice if we would have found out it was a boy, or Capri for a little girl!

natalie said...

oh, that's right, I didn't want you to have a boy b/c you had the same boy name we had!! :)

Jacci said...

I love Harlow too. Robert is not completely sold on it, but he got to name Scarlett so if we have a girl THAT is her name, no question about it. It's a family name and I'm NOT budging! can't wait to hear what you are having!!!