Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shopping in your closet...maternity clothes

Today, I am participating in Meredith's


I am especially excited about this because it is on Maternity Clothes...and since I am 4 months pregnant, this is something that is a big part of my life right now! Obviously, I have already been pregnant twice before this, but I gave most of my clothes away...I figured since I wasn't using them, I may as well let others who needed them get some use out of them instead of letting them sit in a box in my attic. Because of this, I am able to get all new clothes this time around! I have friends that have let me borrow A LOT of their stuff (thank you so much!), but they are still new to me! Here are a few of my fav's right now that I have bought!

The day I found out I was pregnant, I saw this dress at Target. My wonderful Josh let me buy it, even though it was more than I would normally spend on a dress, as a congratulations gift! Isn't he sweet! I will honestly probably wear this one more when I am not pregnant...no one has to know right?!


This shirt, my mom made for me to tell Josh's fam that we were expecting baby #3!

...as you may recall, it used to look like this...(I just took the #3 and arrow part off!)


These next 2 are some of my new fav's as well! They are from Ross, $8 each! I love that they are quite baggy, so I can grow into them and wear them most of the time I am pregnant.



I do not like the full coverage belly bands, or the bands that are just on the bottom that go all the way around (they make me feel frumpy for some reason and they just are not comfortable to me), so I was elated when I found these shorts at Sears at 1/2 off, making them only $12! And I just love the cuffed bottom!



These jeans are my favorite find so far! I found these Chip and Pepper jeans at Ross for only $15! Originally, they were $180 jeans...what a steal! They are a little big for me, so I have to wear my bella band over them to hold them up, but I am sure in a few months, they will fit just right! Again, they only have the band in the front, which only goes up to about my belly button!


2 comments:

the tichenor family said...

I love your sweet baby tee, so cute! Great jeans, super cute shorts... love it all mama!! Thanks for playing along.

McClure Family said...

c & p jeans = greatest deal ever!