Monday, September 28, 2009

Shopping in your closet...frugal fashionista's


This week with Meredith's Shopping in Your Closet, is frugal fashionista's. It is all about frugal finds at Target, Forever 21, stores like that! I pretty much ONLY shop at stores like that and usually get things on sale, so this post is perfect for me! Here are a couple of my fav frugal finds!

Both of these shirts are from Forever 21 for under $20!



This dress is probably my favorite dress! It is from Target and was actually a gift from my best friend Emily for my birthday, but I picked it out! It was $25!


These purple sunglasses are my absolute favorite glasses I have ever owned...they also have them in green and blue and I really want to get the green ones too! They are from Target for under $15!


And finally, one of my favorite necklaces! I also got this at Target. I bought one for my sister as a gift and then liked it so much, that I went back and got one for me too! I got it on sale for like $5!


Head on over HERE and linky up with your fav frugal finds!

2 comments:

the tichenor family said...

Love that dress, so cute... and great shades!! Thanks for playing along. xoxo

Ashley Jones said...

I have a tiny obsession with sunglasses.
I LOVE your purple ones. Darling!!!