Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Things I have made recently...

These are a few things that I have made lately. Most of them are hand stitched with embroidery floss! I love doing them...there is just something about making things for your kids or your friends kids! It is so special!

This one is for Riley!


I made this one for Aydia!


If we end up having a boy, these will be for him...if not, I will find someone who is having a boy eventually and give them to them!



I made these for a good friend's baby shower that I hosted!



4 comments:

Jacci said...

So creative you are! Love the owl! Adorable. :)

natalie said...

super cute! I'm very impressed with all these adorable clothes! I need to have another baby just so you can make me a couple. :)

McClure Family said...

love.it.all!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sweetie!!! The tie is something I'd never have thought of. I love them all! mum