Friday, February 20, 2009

Sickness...

Well, it appears that Riley, Josh, and I have the flu...ugh. It started with Josh a couple of days ago and then Riley came into our room the other night saying she didn't feel well. Then last night, I started feeling bad. This morning, Josh and Ri felt worse, I thought I was better, but I got them appts. On our way there, I started feeling bad again and got this wretched cough (I sound like a sick barking dog). As we were there and I was describing the symptoms of Ri and Josh was talking about how he felt, the doc kept looking at me funny. A couple of minutes later, he says, "Why am I not looking at you too?" I tell him that I thought I was fine until we were on our way over. He does a flu culture on J and R and comes in and says, "I am going to look at you too."...you think it was the sickly barking dog that made him say that! Haha! Moral of the story, we have the dang flu. Boo on you flu.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heath and Corby just got over it too! It was a DOOZIE! Chloe has a sore throat now...hopefully she's not getting it! Thankfully I've been spared, but I do come from hardy stock and rarely get sick! :)