Monday, February 23, 2009

Mall playtime...

I think I have mentioned this before, but once, sometimes twice a week, we watch our little friend Zoe! This last week, we decided to go to the mall with our friends Maria and Isek and play! It was a blast...and I got a couple of shirts out of it!!! Here are some pics of our mall fun!

Funny story...so, Isek always talks about how he and Riley are going to get married...this came totally from his head, nobody ever suggested it, he just one day said that she was his girlfriend and they were going to get married someday (He also says they are going to have a baby and he is going to carry it...how nice of him!). So, Riley and Isek were playing in this car and she was not sharing the way he thought she should, so he stood up and looked at her and said, "You're not my girlfriend anymore." and ran off! I was cracking up. Riley didn't care too much, she had the whole car to herself, so she smiled!

Playing in the car


Weee...

Ri and Isek...I LOVE this pic!

Me and Maria

After we were done playing, we took a potty trip to the family bathroom (since I had 3 kids that day, I thought that would be easiest!). We walked in and saw this...

Seriously, how cute is that, we need one at our house!

No comments: