Sunday, February 22, 2009

Our Valentines Day...

We spent our Valentines day as a family this year! It was a lot of fun!
When the girls got up and came out for breakfast, they saw these:

Riley with her bag!

Aydia with her bag!

The stuff that was in their bags from me!

The girls and I were out running errands and as we walked up to our car, we saw this...


My gift...a massage!

Where we went for lunch! One of our fav's!

Daddy and Aydia

Mommy and Riley

Yummy sweet potato fries!

Riley putting on her lipgloss that I got for her!

3 comments:

Josie said...

SO cute! Sounds like a really fun day!

Anonymous said...

It made me laugh that your two pics are switched... sweet pot fry one and the one of josh and aydia. Just thought it was funny! Your valentines day looks like it was lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like the best day! What neat family things you do!! love mom