Thursday, September 4, 2008

Finally!

Hey, I finally got around to making my blog private! The reason I did this is because there is a chance that my identity may have been stolen by someone in this random city in Ohio...thanks to mapstats, I know that someone from that city has been reading my blog. Maybe this person reading was a friend of a friend and not the person that may have stolen my identity, but it was all just a little too odd and probably not just a coincidence! So, I got a little nervous and decided just to go private just to make sure this never happens! It is way too scary when there are kids involved. And of course, if you know me, you know that I went to the extreme and got nervous that someone out there is pretending to be me and reading my blog and pretending to live my life and that they would soon become obsessed with me and try to come find me and so on...I know, a little far! I am just crazy!

Anyways, some of the latest things in our life are, Josh is going tomorrow to take his drug test and physical test for Rowlett and if he passes, they say he should start around the 22nd of September. Sort of disappointing, we have NO money and really don't want to have to borrow anymore and were hopeful that he would have started by now, but the HR lady has been out of town and sick and her assistant apparently didn't know what she was doing and so it pushed everything back about 3 weeks. Oh well!

The girls are good! Nothing really new, just as cute and sweet as ever! Here is a picture of them in their gear from Peru!

Well, I guess that is it for now! Everyone have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Erica said...

I totally hear you on the privacy thing. I have freaked a time or two about weirdos reading the blog. I can't let my mind go there! Glad to see that you are still blogging, though!

Re said...

I love the picture. It is so cute!