Friday, July 10, 2009

Riley comforts Aydia

In one of my most recent posts, I talked about how Aydia has been seeking comfort from Riley and how Riley has been really good about comforting her. One day, the girls were playing in the pool outside and I stepped inside for a minute. Shortly after I came in, Aydia followed me in all soaking wet. I told her that she was getting water all over the house and needed to go back outside. She just turned around and walked out, I thought she was fine with that, as she normally has NO problem letting me know if she does not like what I had just told her to do. A few minutes later, I was heading back outside and saw the girls doing this at the back door...


I grabbed my camera and took a picture. Then Riley said to me, "You told Aydia that she had to come outside and she didn't like that." Tooooo cute! (Make sure you click on the first picture and check out Aydia's "boo boo lip" as we call it! She has had this one perfected since she was a little baby!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this, Jo!! As usual, it gives me another little glimpse inside these awesome, funny, ever-changing granddaughters!! mama grammie :)