Saturday, July 25, 2009

More baby news!

Well, as I said in my last post, my tentative due date is Feb 20! As my mom commented on my last post, this will give us all our birthdays 5 months in a row...Feb (baby), March (Ri), April (Ayders), May (Josh), and June (Me)! Funny how that worked out!

This shirt my mom did for me, it was how we told Josh's family I was having another baby! We didn't even tell them that we were trying, so they were surprised! It was fun, I just showed up at Abuelo's wearing this shirt.


This is my first belly pic...this is me at 10 weeks. It is crazy how with the 3rd, things just start growing quicker! Oh well, I am still in my regular pants (doing the rubber band trick!) and have gained 5 pounds so far. I was shocked, but everyone else says that is not bad at all!

3 comments:

McClure Family said...

you are so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

You look beautiful! As always. I feel special that you mentioned me in here twice!! Thanks :)

the tichenor family said...

This shirt is adorable, so are your girls. Somehow your blog got deleted from my reader so I've missed out for a while. Congrats on baby #3! Very exciting.