Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Stiiiiiiilllllll Waiting...

Well, I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I have never made it past 38 weeks and 3 days, so to me, I am feeling overdue. I am not going to lie, it is emotionally and physically exhausting. We have everything done and ready for this baby, so I pretty much just wake up every day and wait and hope that that day is the day...so far, no luck. At my appointment on Monday, I was mostly thinned out (90%) and 3cm dilated. She stripped my membranes and I had contractions all day...they fizzled out by bedtime. I am praying he is coming soon. I am so done. This is my 38 week photo! We went out to a festival at Good Records on Saturday, The Vintagemobile was there that our friends run. Kelsey and I are due just days apart! She is having a sweet little girl named Eden! This photo we took on Monday evening. We had a time where we all prayed over Ezra. All 5 of us had our hands on my belly and each said a prayer! It was a really sweet time. Everyone is anxiously awaiting this boy's arrival! This last photo was taken yesterday! Yesterday was the official "I have never been this pregnant before" day! This was my "I am completely unamused by this" face. Ezra, it's time! Come out and meet your family! Here's to hoping he is born before Friday because my midwife is out of town this weekend. Praying hard!!!

No comments: